Mold Removal North Burnaby
When your home starts to smell a bit musty, or if you see black spots developing in humid areas, you may have a major fungus infestation and you should contact our mold removal North Burnaby team with 911 Restoration Vancouver today!
Our technicians are well aware of how quickly mold can grow and migrate, and to prevent this we are vigilant about getting on top of the problem quickly.
When our mold removal North Burnaby team takes on a job, we arrive within 45 minutes of your call so that we can immediately begin to assess the situation and start our work.
Not only are we fast to the scene, but we are also available 24/7/365 for anything that might happen at an emergency level.
If your property is already submerged in any kind of unwanted spore-like substance, then contact our mold removal North Burnaby team with 911 Restoration Vancouver today!
Preventing And Avoiding Fungus Infestations
Our technicians get called daily to remediate and eliminate mold growth scenarios, but we are also contacted at a high frequency from people who are simply trying to prevent such nightmares too.
Here are some tips from our team on mold prevention:
- Never let a spill sit for too long as this will allow for liquids to seep into any porous surface any potentially start a mold growth.
- Use a cleansing agent such as bleach to make sure that whenever you do spill, that the surface is decontaminated and incapable of hosting a colony.
- Try to completely dry out any area that becomes saturated with unwanted and unexpected liquids.
- Never attempt to clean a category three scenario on your own as this may spread the problem and allow for even more mold growth.
- If you spot a mold growth colony, don’t try to eliminate it on your own as this may only spread the spores around further into your home where they can grow more.
These are some of the most common ways that folks find themselves with mold issues and how to prevent them, but there are plenty of other methods, so if you have questions feel free to call.
Don’t let your property suffer from the invasion of mold and fungus growth without getting help from the best in the business first. Contact our mold removal North Burnaby team with 911 Restoration Vancouver for help today!
Understanding Mold And Fungus Growth
Mold and fungus are some of the most common issues that homeowners find themselves dealing with aside from water damage which usually goes hand-in-hand.
These situations can be extremely difficult to eliminate unless you are IICRC certified because it is constantly floating around in the air and can grow almost anywhere.
Fungus spores only need a small amount of water and a slightly porous surface to begin proliferating upon.
Our mold removal North Burnaby team with 911 Restoration Vancouver is exceptional at eliminating instances of mold growth because we are such experts with water damage and the two are almost always found together.
Mold can begin to grow in as little as 24 hours and take over an entire home in less than a week under the right conditions.
If your home has become odiferous and oddly stale, then you may have a fungus growth and you should contact our mold removal North Burnaby experts with 911 Restoration Vancouver for help today!